Manali is a valley nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley, at an altitude of 2,050 m (
|Booking Date||On Request|
DAY 1 DELHI TO MANALI -580KMS. 14 HRS
Take evening Volvo coach from New Delhi, Departure 16:30 Hrs, Overnight on the board
DAY 2 MANALI:-
Arrival Manali by 0700 Hrs in the morning, Manali, according to legend, was born when the waters of The Great Deluge receded and the seventh Manu’s ark came to rest on a hillside in this valley. As the earth dried up there came up a place of breathtaking beauty which was named after the great sage. After breakfast visit to Vashisht Bath (Vashisht Springs is situated at Vashisht village , just 3 Km from Manali. Sulphur springs gush forth from the mountains here and these springs have medicinal properties. A bath complex with a restaurant caters to the tourists.)Temples dedicated to Sage Vasishta and Lord Rama are located nearby) , Hadimba Temple (Hadimba Temple is one of the most important temples in the region. This four story wooden temple is located in the middle of a forest called the Dhungri). Tibetan Monastery, Club House. Evening free for shopping on The Mall Road. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 3 : ROHTANG PASS/SNOW POINT:-
After breakfast visit to Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point (Situated about 51 km from Manali town at an altitude of 4,111 meters (13,400 ft.) on the highway to Keylong, is Rohtang Pass. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the Pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul Valley. There is a beautiful Dashohar Lake left to the pass, where pilgrims go every year on the auspicious day of 20th Bhadon ), enroute visit Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Rahala Falls, Marhi and Solang Valley and , Enjoy skiing, paragliding and other adventurous activities (Cost not included), Return to hotel by evening, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 5 MANALI-DELHI:-
After breakfast day is free for shopping on The Mall, Bid adieu to Manali with lifetime memories and take evening Volvo coach at 16:30 Hrs to Delhi, Overnight on the board
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation for a Couple in Deluxe room.
- Morning tea, Breakfast and Dinner.
- One half day local sightseeing by Individual Car.
- One Full day Rohtang Pass/Snow point (Subject to availability) sightseeing by Individual Car ( For Deluxe and Luxury Package)For Budget Package (Sharing).
- One Full day Kullu-Manikaran sightseeing by Individual Car ( For Deluxe and Luxury Package) For Budget Package (Sharing).
- All taxes inclusive
- Package extendable on Pro-Rata basis ( Sub to availability)
- One hour free usage of internet.
- 2 Return tickets of Luxury Volvo Bus from Delhi-Manali-Delhi
- Daily Kesar Badam Milk ( Honeymoon Package Only )
- Honeymoon Cake and Candle light dinner Once during the stay ( Honeymoon Package Only )
- Flower Decoration in room Once during the stay ( Honeymoon Package Only )